Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Upgrading the blogging aspect of the show...

I decided to start this blog because there are a number of things that weren't quite working by just using twitter, tumblr and facebook. First and foremost, the show notes were hard to format nicely on tumblr. It's fine for plain text, but for something a little more structured, a platform like this is better. Also, on the occasion when I want to ramble on about more than one item, the same logic applies. So, I want to try out using blogger for now, and seeing how it works out for me. I definitely picture myself using this platform as a way to produce rough drafts for segments for the show, especially my upcoming comments on Piketty's book. So, I hope you enjoy having even more of my thoughts streamed in to your brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment